In compliance with art. 10 of Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de servicios de la sociedad de la información y del comercio eletrónico, we inform you that the society Lex Girona, at c/ Bonastruc de Porta 24, 2nd floor, 1st door, Girona (17001), is formed by José Triviño Fernández, bar number 3099 at the Il·lustre Col·legi d’Advocats de Girona (ICAG), Raúl Cardoso Pancorbo, bar number 3475 at the ICAG, and Javier Cuadrado Martínez, bar number 3465 at the ICAG.
Conditions and use of the web
1. The general conditions that are detailed next regulate the juridic relationshop between the users of the website www.lexgirona.com and the owners of said website. The access to the website and continued use imply having read and accepting this general conditions.
2. The conditions may be modified at any point by the owners of the domain. Through the modification of the conditions themselves by containing the adequate notice, it will be understood as fullfilled the obligation to notify the users of the changes in said conditions.
3. The owners of the website www.lexgirona.com won’t be held responsible of the cuts in the website access, service, technical problems caused during the connection to it, or presence of viruses or other malicious presences that might put the user’s system in danger. They also won’t be held responsible of manipulated, false or otherwise deceptive information that might have been introduced by a third party.
4. In their relationship with the website, users accessing www.lexgirona.com agree to uphold all aplicable regulations and the public order, specially with regards to intellectual and industrial property, and the protection of third parties rights. The owners reserve the right to delete, with any kind of warning or notice, any and all content that may be against national or international law, morals or the public order. In compliance with arts. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, the owner offers himself to collaborate with any user, authority, or security forces, in the persecution of any content that may go against legality or third party rights. In the instance that an user might consider that a piece of content violates said rights or regulations, we plead them to contact the website administrators inmediately.
5. The content of the webside www.lexgirona.com is adequately protected in compliance with the intellectual and industrial property laws. The total or partial reproduction without explicit and written consent of the owners, whatever it’s objective it may be, is completely forbidden.
6. Conflicts and controversies related to this website will be regulated by spanish law, to which the owners are explicitly subjected to, and therefore the Girona’s judicial system has the territorial comptence to solve the complaints or conflicts that stem from it.